Parkinson’s Assist – Restored
Prometheus Health Restored Parkinson’s Assist is an antioxidant formula to help ease Parkinson’s Disease. It is designed to firstly help improve brain cognitive function and to also increase dopamine levels. These formulated capsules hold many ingredients that, above all, provide the body with essential amino acids, nutrients, minerals, and compounds.
Restored, a formula to help ease Parkinson’s Disease, may help replenish Glutathione, an antioxidant produced in cells that prevent free radicals causing cell damage. Glutamate, a neurotransmitter, is also regulated, allowing the brain and central nervous system to function properly. This concoction of nutrients, amino acids, minerals and compounds may, in addition, help improve focus, increase dopamine and decrease the rate of cell damage, potentially easing Parkinson’s Disease.
- L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that produces noradrenaline and dopamine. Known for it’s ability in reducing stress, as well as improving alertness, attention and focus.
- TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic acid), a component of the body’s bile acid, helps with liver function
- NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine), is an antioxidant with many health benefits. For example, in addition to helping with liver and kidney detox, NAC also boosts brain health by regulating Glutamate and replenishing Glutathione. Glutamate is a neurotransmitter in the brain and central nervous system. Glutathione, holds three amino acids, an antioxidant produced in cells.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine, a vitamin-like nutrient naturally produced in the body from amino acids, play a key role in brain and nerve cell function and health.
- ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid), is a naturally occurring compound in the body and acts as a powerful antioxidant, breaking down carbohydrates into energy for other organs.
- Zinc, a nutrient in the body, helps strengthen the immune system, accelerates wound healing, moreover may reduce the risk of age-related diseases and helps decrease inflammation.
Parkinson’s disease is a neurological movement disorder. Common symptoms include tremor, slowness of movement, stiff muscles, unsteady walk and balance and coordination problems. There is no cure for the disease. Most patients can maintain a good quality of life with medications and supplements.
Adults, take four (4) capsules daily with a glass of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.