Cycle Sustainer Capsules
Cycle Sustainer Capsules provides protection and helps rehabilitate stressed organs. Milk Thistle and NAC detoxes and improves kidney and liver functions
Our capsules have been carefully formulated to help alleviate stress off the liver and kidneys due to powerful antioxidant compounds and anti-inflammatory properties. Cycle Sustainer Capsules will help further assist in proper organ functions, including the brain and may also prevent certain cancers.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body produce serotonin, which helps regulate moods and eases stress. The production of melatonin is increased, helping your body to prepare for sleep.
- Vitamin K2 activates a protein that helps calcium bind to bones therefore improving bone density. Vitamin K2 may also reduce the risk of liver and prostate cancer.
- NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine), is an antioxidant with many health benefits. NAC helps with liver and kidney detox and boosts brain health by regulating Glutamate and replenishing Glutathione. Glutamate is a neurotransmitter in the brain and central nervous system. Glutathione, holds three amino acids, an antioxidant produced in cells.
- Grape Seed Extract can improve blood flow, reduce oxidative damage, improve bone strength, support brain and kidney function and may reduce certain cancers.
- Hawthorn, a berry, is rich in antioxidant compounds and holds anti-inflammatory properties that may reduce the risk of certain liver diseases. Hawthorn is also known to treat heart failure.
- Milk Thistle, a well-known plant, holds liver-protecting properties that helps restore liver function and may prevent liver cancer. Milk Thistle holds many other benefits that can promote proper organ functions like your brain.
- Saw Palmetto, a species of palm, is known to increase testosterone levels, reduce inflammation and support urinary tract function.
- TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic acid), a component of the body’s bile acid, helps with liver function.
Adults, take two (2) capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended serving.