Collagen Complex – Type I.II.III.V.X
Collagen Complex provides many health benefits which may support hair and skin complexity, muscle mass, brain and gut health and relieve joint discomfort.
Our Collagen Complex capsules hold 5 different types of collagen. These include Type I, II, III, V and X. Each type of collagen contains similar and different health benefits. Collagen is incredibly important for the human body to properly function, it is the main building blocks of bones, ligaments, muscles, tendons and skin. By combining all five types of collagens you are getting the most health benefits out of it. Collagen improves skin complexity, including hair and nails, prevents bones loss, promotes muscle growth and supports brain function, heart and gut health.
- Bovine Collagen Peptides, a form of protein derived from cows hold many health benefits such as relieving joint pain and arthritis, improve skin complexity and prevents bone loss.
- Hydrolysed Chicken Collagen Peptides, also a source of protein, is derived from the joints, bones and cartilage of chickens. It is hydrolysed so the human body can help absorb it easier. Chicken Collagen is used to treat certain heart conditions, ease back and neck pain, and can also reduce inflammation.
- Pure Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides, derived from marine fish, this type of collagen holds bioactive properties and many other health benefits. Some of these benefits include an increase in bone mineral density and toughness, improves muscle repair and supports immunity and overall vitality.
- Eggshell Membrane Collagen Peptides, derived from eggshells and made into a powder, this type of collagen majorly supports bone and cartilage health and also holds anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.
- Avian Sternum Collagen Peptides, derived from birds, is beneficial for skin complexity and joint support.
Take three capsules as dietary supplement once a day.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.