Immune Support Caps
Our Immune Support Capsules provides the body with the right nutrients rich in vitamins, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties that will boost your immune system and overall vitality.
Almost like a multi-vitamin, our immune support capsules have been carefully formulated to help replenish and revive the immune system. Having almost over twenty natural ingredients packed with nutrients and potent in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties, Immune Support will help promote proper functioning of the immune system. It will also protect the body from external and internal stress factors, boost energy levels, improve cardiovascular health amongst many other health benefits. These capsules will keep you going throughout the day.
- Vitamin C is an important vitamin for growth, development and repair within the body. Vitamin C ensures proper functioning of the immune system, absorption of iron, collagen formation, wound healing and the maintenance of bones, cartilage and teeth.
- Vitamin E is a nutrient the body depends on to help support the immune system. Its high in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to support every day health and skin complexion.
- Selenium protects the body from damage caused by oxidative stress and plays an important role in metabolism and thyroid function.
- Graviola Leaf is known to treat infections caused by bacteria and may also fight off certain cancers.
- Raspberry Fruit are high in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Green tea leaf holds bioactive compounds and antioxidants that may improve brain function and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Turmeric is high in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which may prevent heart disease and improve symptoms of arthritis.
- Beta-glucans powder, is a form of soluble dietary fibre and most commonly used for treating cholesterol and improving heart health.
- Cats Claw Bark is from a tropical vine and holds medicinal properties. Cats Claw is known to help treat viral infections such as herpes, parasites and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Panax gingseng root is a plant that grows in parts of Asia that is known to help improve vitality and treat insomnia. It may also decrease depression and fatigue.
- Lycopene is a natural chemical found within certain plants that gives fruit and vegetables their pink / red colour. This powerful antioxidant may protect skin from sun damage, improve heart health and may even lower the risk of certain cancers.
- Quercetin, a dietary flavonoid has been linked to help improve exercise performance, reduce inflammation and blood pressure. It also holds anti-allergy and anti-cancer properties.
- Pine Bark is known for its therapeutic properties as it helps the body product nitric oxide which improves blood circulation and relaxes blood vessels.
- Grape Seed helps improves cardiovascular health and helps with blood circulation.
- Pomegranate is high in vitamin C, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which protect the body against Alzheimer’s disease and certain cancers.
- Arabinogalactan is a natural substance extracted from the wood of a Larch tree. This natural substance is used to treat infections and the common cold and flu. It may also treat certain cancers and liver damage.
- Olive Leaf boosts immunity, reduces inflammation, fights free radicals and improves cardiovascular health.
- Herbal Complex:
- Rhubarb Root helps improve the digestion system and treats constipation, diarrhoea, heartburn and stomach pain.
- Burdock Root helps removes toxins from the blood, treats certain skin conditions and my inhibit types of cancers.
- Sheep Sorrel Aerial Parts has been used to treat inflammation and certain cancers.
- Slippery Elm Bark helps treat inflammatory bowel disease and irritation of the urinary tract.
- Mushroom Complex
- Shiitake high in beta-glucans helps reduce inflammation.
- Maitake contains natural chemicals that may help fight tumours and increase the immune system.
- Reishi has been known to help boost the immune system, reduce stress and lessen fatigue.
Adults, take two (2) capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.