Dream Catcher Supplement – Sleep Catalyst
Our Dream Catcher supplement may help promote better sleep, treat insomnia, improve mood and relieve muscle pain. This formula is designed to help muscles in potentially relaxing and relieving stress to help encourage healthy sleep patterns. Dream catcher is a balm specifically for insomnia as it regulates your sleeping patterns and may help you get over insomnia through natural ingredients.
- Vitamin-c is a powerful antioxidant and works by improving the overall immune system which includes teeth, bones, blood vessels and even skin.
- Vitamin E, found in some foods, is an essential vitamin the body needs to support a healthy immune system. It holds antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that benefit and promote healthier skin complexion.
- Zinc, a nutrient in the body, helps strengthen the immune system, accelerates wound healing, may reduce the risk of age-related diseases and helps decrease inflammation.
- Vitamin B6 produces melatonin, a hormone that helps regulate your sleep cycle. So the vitamin B6 present in this supplement may help you feel sleepy at night but alert during the day.
- Magnesium, an important mineral with anti-inflammatory benefits, may help regulate the nervous system and improve brain function and mood.
- Low levels of GABA in the body lead to insomnia and reduced sleep. The presence of GABA in our Dream catcher supplements may help the body to relax and fall asleep.
- Beta-Phenylethylamine is an alkaloid that may help improve mood, energy, concentration, sex drive and sleep.
- Valerian root powder and hops flower extract may promote sleep latency which ensures a good night’s sleep.
- L-theanine promotes relaxation which may improve overall sleeping habits.
- L-tryptophan may help reduce acute insomnia.
- Chamomile may help induce sleep as well as potentially lower inflammation and calm the entire nervous system.
- 5-htp and kava extract may help ease stress and improve mood which in turn can get rid of restlessness and improve sleeping habits.
- Magnolia officianalis has many benefits including anti-cancer properties and improved sleep.
Adults should take one scoop before bed with a glass of water.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.