ZMA – Prometheuz Gene
ZMA capsules used for muscle recovery is a combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6, it also holds a compound supporting levels of testosterone. Benefits of ZMA help support muscle recovery, increase muscle mass and strength, support sleep balance the natural production of testosterone
Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 is what makes up ZMA, supporting muscle recovery and sleep. However, our Prometheuz Gene ZMA supplement has a slightly different formula, proven to increase and balance out testosterone production. Designed to be taken before bed, Prometheuz Gene ZMA benefits the body by providing the right minerals, compounds and amino acids. The combination of these nutrients increases serotonin and melatonin production, helping regulate mood and sleep. It strengthens the immune system, decreases inflammation, accelerates muscle recovery and improves testosterone production.
- Magnesium an important mineral with anti-inflammatory benefits, helps regulate the nervous system and improves brain function and mood.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body produce serotonin, which helps regulate moods and eases stress. The production of melatonin is increased, helping your body to prepare for sleep.
- Zinc, a nutrient in the body, helps strengthen the immune system, accelerates wound healing, may reduce the risk of age-related diseases and helps decrease inflammation.
- L-methionine, an amino acid, acts as an antioxidant in physiology, also helping the breakdown of fats and heavy metals in the body.
- Tribulus Terrestris, derived from a plant, has the potential to increase sexual function and testosterone. It may also support immunity and inflammation.
- Eurycoma Longifolia, a shrub found in Southeast Asia, is known to increase testosterone, improving muscle mass and strength.
- 5HTP is known to decrease depression by increasing serotonin levels. It also helps ease insomnia, by increasing melatonin production, promoting a better night’s sleep.
Adults, take one (1) scoop before or after a workout with water or your favourite sports drink.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.