SYNTHA SIZE – Chocolate Peanut Butter
With 23 grams of protein in every scoop our Synthesize Protein will create the perfect post-workout shake. This advanced chocolate peanut butter protein blend will give you the right amount of pure whey protein, allowing muscles to grow and for you to get bigger and stronger.
Our Synthesize Protein formula is a perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter mixed together. Our advanced protein mix with both whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate will provide your muscles with the right amount of nutrients and protein. High in protein, low in carbs, fat and sugar, our chocolate peanut butter protein formula will have you gaining muscle and strength in no time! It has been scientifically proven to consume protein (along with simple sugars and fast releasing carbohydrates) within a 45 minute window after training, for best results.
- Calories per Scoop: 152 calories
- Total Fat: 4g per serving
- Total Carbohydrate: 6g per serving
- Total Protein: 23g per serving
- Calcium is a much needed mineral to help maintain and build stronger bones. The heart, muscles and nerves also require calcium to function properly.
- Potassium, the most important mineral and electrolyte for the human body. Potassium helps maintain fluid balance, muscle contraction and nerve signals. It may even help lower blood pressure.
- Sodium Chloride, also known as salt, is an important compound our body uses to help absorb nutrients, maintain blood pressure, transmit nerve signals and maintain proper muscle function. It is important to take into consideration the effects of too much sodium. This can lead to high blood pressure heart disease and stroke.
- Whey Protein Concentrate, is an excellent source of pure protein which promotes muscle growth and recovery and may also help reduce inflammation and lower blood pressure.
- Whey Protein Isolate has similar properties to whey protein concentrate but undergoes more processing, resulting to a higher protein concentrate with less carbs, lactose and fat.
- Oat Flour, is made from rolled oats that is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin B1, magnesium and fibre.
- Peanut Flour is a good source of folate, zinc, potassium, magnesium and fibre. Peanut flour is generally used as a substitute and can create a great peanut butter flavour.
- Cocoa Powder, derived from the cocoa nib and grounded into a powder, is a great substitute to create a nice chocolate flavour. Cocoa powder also helps reduce inflammation and may lower the risk of heart attacks and stroke.
CAUTION: This product contains Peanuts, Dairy and Natural & Artificial Flavours.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop with 12-16oz of water. For better results, consume within a 45 minute window after training.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Importantly, if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.