Crisp Focus Ultimate Concentration (Prometheuz ULTRA)
Prometheuz Health Crisp Focus Ultimate Concentration contains a Nootropic which may help with ultimate concentration, improve attention, focus and alertness. These formulated capsules hold many ingredients that provide the body with essential amino acids, nutrients, minerals and compounds, that may also help relieve stress and anxiety, improve nervous system recovery and boost immunity.
Crisp focus, a formula that contains a nootropic called L-Tyrosine along with other natural supplement ingredients, allows the body to continue in a focused state of mind. The feeling of hitting a mental wall and running out of concentration is due to lack of Tyrosine. Tyrosine, a nootropic, helps replenish neurotransmitters in the brain, allowing the brain to stay sharp for longer before allowing stress to deplete them. Tyrosine supports mood, focus and drive by increasing and regulating dopamine, adrenaline and norepinephrine levels.
- Lions Mane Mushroom contains bioactive substances which have many health benefits for the brain, heart and gut. It may also help relieve stress and anxiety, improve nervous system recovery and boost immunity.
- L-tyrosine, a nootropic, helps replenish neurotransmitters, allowing ultimate concentration, focus and alertness.
- Alpha GPC 98%, a compound and also a nootropic supports and enhances cognitive function and memory, physical strength and vitality. Alpha GPC can also improve athletic performance.
- Vitamin B12, an important vitamin that your body needs, but can’t produce, supports nerve and cell function, along with DNA synthesis. B12 may benefit the body by boosting energy levels and improve memory.
- Taurine, an amino acid naturally found in the body, holds antioxidant properties thought to help grow and repair tissue.
Adults, take three (3) capsules daily with a glass of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If under a physician’s care, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, do not use without consulting a physician.